Perfect if you’re thinking of buying a bass guitar for the first time or have dusted off an old one that you’ve been promising to learn for ages …
This one hour session is aimed to answer your questions and explain what’s needed to successfully start playing bass. Some of the things that will be covered include:
- Find out about and try different kinds of bass; active, passive, long scale, short scale, fretless
- Get advice about what and where to buy
- Obtain an honest appraisal of your bass if you already have one
- Learn about different styles of playing
- Foundation skills and good technique
Take away an introductory pack to help you get started with your playing.
Drop me a line using my contact form and we’ll sort out a convenient time.